Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two month mark

I really wanted to reach that 20 pd mark today at my 2 month mark, but it was close enough.. Now if I could look 8 weeks down the road and could see 19 pd's more gone then I think I could be more into this next 2 months, but I'm feeling a little like this is a pain in my butt.. I also know it is going to start to slow down and I could even deal with a plateau.. I'm worried if I do hit one I will get discouraged, b/c as long as I'm losing at least a pd a week then I still feel motivated.. I also know of all the obstacles I'm about to face.. My bday, summer cookouts, summer vacations and the stress of normal things in life that make you want to just eat your heart out.. It is so hard not to want to celebrate with lots of good food, but I have to just keep my portions under control.. I sometimes feel like I'm in a program with eating and I have to remind myself "One day at a time".. who came up with that, it should be "One hour at a time".. lol.. I do want to let everyone know I did still lose weight this week even though I had Mexican and Wendy's.. So you can still have the things you love and still lose the pd's.. Just can't go crazy when you eat it.. Well off to start a new week of becoming weight happy.. wish me luck, may need it this week.. Positive thought... "Encouraging others means helping people, looking for the best in them, and trying to bring out their positive qualities". Tks to all who do this with genuine intentions, I know who you are and love you for the support..

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl! You are doing awesome and as long as you keep being active you can continue to eat what you like...in moderation! If you find you are hitting a plateau, just add a little more cardio. I'm gonna email you on facebook, so check your email when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missie I got your emial and heck yeah that would be great... you are a wonderful friend.. thanks for all the support, tips and help with this.. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie,,,you're doing a GREAT job and I'm very proud of you. You're an inspiration to all of us on the same journey. Keep up the good work, your goal is closer than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin it!!! You look fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself, this is a huge accomplishment. You are so right about "one hour at a time" shoot for me sometimes it is "one minute at a time".

    ReplyDelete