Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I can't complain

Well I have to say I'm amazed that I even lost 1 pound this week b/c I did not spare anything when it came to eating this past weekend for Easter... I have to say I did run 3 times last week though for 30 min each time and I did not feel to good yesterday (head cold) and so since I couldn't taste the food I just didn't eat that much, so that might have balanced it all out. Today I enjoyed a day at the park with the kids and some friends and I have to say the weight conversation found it's way into our nice park day.. It makes me realize that every women has an issue with her body and it seems so funny to me that we as women feel the need to express how bad we feel about ourselves to other women.. It's like in some funny way we can feel better knowing that other women feel icky about their weight too.. It's like comfort weight among ladies.. Talking about the issue can be a nice distraction but in retrospect the weight can't be talked off.. it takes a lot of physical and mental motivation... As I am blogging about this I come to realize my stomach is eating itself.. errrrr only a little while longer till dinner I can hold on... I sometimes stop to ask why I'm losing the weight and I have to remember to tell myself that yes you want to look and feel better even if no one else cares... Do it for YOURSELF is this weeks positive thought... cause that is who matters.. Lets all become weight happy.

2 comments:

  1. Jackie I love what you said about the weight can't be talked off. How true is that...if only it was that easy. I am so proud of you for sticking with this and excited to see your results. Truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girlie... And you know how good it feels to finally see a result. So keep up the hard work and it will be well worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete