Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Close...

Well almost to the 140's but not there yet.. errrr... but I have to admit I know why.. With the holidays I just didn't think it was going to happen.. We were eating all weekend and into yesterday, but we had a great time, so I'm not that upset about not getting there just yet.. I did lose a little and that is really all that matters anyway.. I did work out last week, but only twice, so I know I need to get back into the 4 days a week running, so I can lose some of those extra calories through out the day.. Yesterday my hubby went swimming with my cell phone in his pocket and I was a little upset and what did I do, I started looking in the cabinets to eat something junky.. I'm not sure why that habit still comes up sometimes, but I noticed what I was doing and closed the cabinet, but I did turn around and there was Oreo cookies on the counter and I had one, but at least only one.. lol.. It's funny how when my emotions are out of whack I go for food to make myself feel better.. errr.. It was nice to know I can now catch myself, when before I started this I would have just grabbed something and ate and ate until I was satisfied.. Well onto a new week.. Positive thought for the week.. "There comes a time when we simply have to face the challenges in our lives and stop backing down.." Lets all be weight happy together..

1 comment:

  1. Good job girl!!! I think for all the events in your life this week you are doing awesome.Cookouts weddings and everything else this week you did great. You look beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete